Welcome to the lab, please watch your step...

Welcome to the lab, please watch your step.... I'm a busy young zombie just trying to balance writing, food and life. I love to cook and love to eat even more! And I promise I won't eat your brains—unless they are made from cake, then I can make no promises.
This is where I run my experiments and post the results for your enjoyment. I have a weird sense of humor, so bare with me, I promise the food will be good ;)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Good Music, Good Friends, Good Food

I went with some friends to watch one of my absolute favorite bands, Ludo at the Note in West Chester, PA and found not only a decent bar, but some rather astounding bar food.  I myself went with a rather simple bacon cheese fries, but was given a masterpiece of cheese, fried potatoes, and crispy salty bacon, paired with homemade ketchup.  It was awesome, I only wish I could have eaten it faster before it coagulated into one large mass of cheese and starch.





However my fries were nothing compared to the Ultimate Heart Attack Elvis Burger my friend Mike got.  A cheeseburger with peanut butter sandwiched between 2, count em, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns.  Now that is one scary sandwich!





Afterward we enjoyed the show and had an all round good time with very fully bellies!  If you're in the area, I definitely suggest catching a show and grabbing some grub.

No comments:

Post a Comment