Welcome to the lab, please watch your step...

Welcome to the lab, please watch your step.... I'm a busy young zombie just trying to balance writing, food and life. I love to cook and love to eat even more! And I promise I won't eat your brains—unless they are made from cake, then I can make no promises.
This is where I run my experiments and post the results for your enjoyment. I have a weird sense of humor, so bare with me, I promise the food will be good ;)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breakfast Goodies

To start off, in honor of St. Patrick's Day I have my St. Patrick's donut:



Next is a real breakfast treat. Down the street from my work is a little bagel shop where they make homemade bagels fresh every morning, they close up shop when they run out of bagels. If there is ever a place to have a bagel, it's here (or some where like it in your home town). I just adore finding hidden jewels like this. This particular place is on US 322 in New Jersey, just over the bridge from PA.


And here is the product of such devoted and loving Bagel makers. One simple, perfect bagel.




No comments:

Post a Comment