Welcome to the lab, please watch your step...

Welcome to the lab, please watch your step.... I'm a busy young zombie just trying to balance writing, food and life. I love to cook and love to eat even more! And I promise I won't eat your brains—unless they are made from cake, then I can make no promises.
This is where I run my experiments and post the results for your enjoyment. I have a weird sense of humor, so bare with me, I promise the food will be good ;)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Delectable Diner Desserts

A Thursday night tradition for my friends and I, we love our diner nights. No Diner night is complete without an assortment of desserts to share across the table after our dinners. If there is one thing that our local 24/7 hangout does right, it is dessert.



I ordered a Cookies and Cream cake. The filling is the best part. I suspect it is comprised mainly of cream cheese, powdered sugar and cookie crumbs.


Shawn ordered a new comer to our diner's dessert list, the Eclair cake. As you can see it has an actual eclair inside the cake! I didn't get to try it, but it looked so yummy.



Eventually I had to recruit some help from my bud Joel to finish my cake.



In the end we were triumphant and quite full.

No comments:

Post a Comment