Welcome to the lab, please watch your step...

Welcome to the lab, please watch your step.... I'm a busy young zombie just trying to balance writing, food and life. I love to cook and love to eat even more! And I promise I won't eat your brains—unless they are made from cake, then I can make no promises.
This is where I run my experiments and post the results for your enjoyment. I have a weird sense of humor, so bare with me, I promise the food will be good ;)

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Additions and Old favorites

I haven't posted in nearly a week because things have been very busy around my house. We have a new addition to the family. Her name is Dora-Leeloo, she's very curious about everything and full of energy. Most of my time has been dedicated to keeping her out of trouble.
This would be the little culprit who's been hogging all my time. But she can be insanely cute at times.
When she's sleeping.

However this blog is not about kittens. It is about food, so I cannot write an entry without its mention at least. Yesterday we ordered lunch from one of our usual restaurants, called Nonno Domenico's. Those of you who don't know italian, "Nonno" means grandpa. From Nonno's I ordered my absolute favorite dish from their menu. Penne ala Vodka with Chicken. The sauce is so creamy and good its almost not possible to describe with words. And when you pair the pasta and chicken with that sauce in your mouth, the experience is heavenly. Don't believe me, just look how beautiful it is.Now that is some beautiful pasta <3

Over the weekend I'll be making homemade lamb stew, so there should be pics of it soon. I may even take pics of the process who knows!? See you on the flipside fellow undead foodies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment